Expressing what you want to express
Document translation is dependent on the kind of document being translated. Technical document translation, for example, is very different to that of a sales brochure or a press release. Each requires a different sort of translation. If you want them done properly, if you want to express in English exactly what you have expressed in Indonesian, they all require a professional translator.
Being a professional, mother tongue translator is essential for top quality results, but it takes more than that. The translation services of Indonesiantoenglish.com ensure that your work is in the hands of suitable translators who have expert experience and knowledge of the Indonesian cultural, social and economic environment.
Specific Local Experience and Knowledge
- a clear understanding of the subject matter, especially in the Indonesian context
- an absolute understanding of Indonesian grammar, syntax and sentence construction and how these are best expressed in English
- an understanding of the Indonesian tone of voice and how best to convey this in English
- an appreciation of the Indonesian style of writing and how best to convert this into English
- knowledge of local Indonesian terminologies and their English equivalents
- an ability to interpret and extract core meanings from Indonesian and express these clearly and concisely in English
- respect for Indonesian customs and norms when providing an English translation
As part of its commitment to facilitating greater engagement between Indonesia and the outside world, Indonesiantoenglish.com addresses all of these factors to produce high quality translation services.