Making the right first impression
You only have one chance to make a first impression. If the final draft of your report, article, essay or website content is not proofread, you risk appearing unprofessional or, worse, incompetent.
Proofreading can make or break whether your written text gets taken seriously. Proofreading ensures that:
- all words are spelt correctly
- correct punctuation marks are used
- commas, quotation marks and apostrophes are in the right places
- any typos are spotted and fixed
- the right word, instead of a commonly confused word, is being used
- standard publishing conventions in terms of formatting and punctuation are being used
Why is Proofreading important?
Nothing ruins your writing more than a poorly placed punctuation mark or spelling mistake. This can easily be avoided – by using the professional proofreading services of Indonesiantoenglish.com. Proofreading is essential for all written projects. Investing in our proofreading services will ensure that your work is free from errors and professional in appearance.
You should consider having the following proofread:
- Press Releases
- Information Cards
Proofreading does not include rewriting clumsy sentences. If you are looking for heavier correction of your writing – such as rewriting sentences that don’t work – then you should use our copy-editing services. Either way, Indonesiantoenglish.com will ensure that you make the right first impression.